Rediscover your classic favorites or discover the classics and new games with Solitaire Connection, both as iPhone/iPod touch apps and online at http://enigram.com/solitaire. For best playing experience, the latest hardware generation is recommended. On earlier models, the latest iOS version is recommended.
Forty Thieves suite presents Solitaire Connection's 3 best variations on this popular theme: Forty Thieves, Ali Baba, Limited.
Individual games can be purchased separately as well. Search for "Solitaire Connection" or "Enigram Games" to see all apps we have available on the App Store.
Enjoy the classic solitaire gameplay:
- Traditional card deck.
- Portrait or landscape orientation, play with one finger or thumb or with both thumbs.
- Orientation lock, tap and hold in the playing area to switch to fixed full-screen landscape mode and back.
- Use drag and drop to move cards around, or tap to send cards to matching piles automatically.
- Scroll and zoom using familiar gestures. Drag or swipe to scroll. Double-tap or pinch open/close to zoom in/out. E.g., zoom in on a card, tap and hold to grab it and use another finger to pinch close to zoom out.
- Games in progress are automatically saved and restored.
- Bonus points for skillful play.
- Keep listening to your iTunes music as you play.
- Change card backs and the background.
- Discover more solitaire games online at http://enigram.com/solitaire
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Forty Thieves Suite - Solitaire Connection is a free trial software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-12-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Forty Thieves Suite - Solitaire Connection (version 1.7) has a file size of 20.13 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.